We are so thankful for those who have supported (and continue to support) this new ministry. May God bless you as you journey with us to find new and faithful ways of being the church in our time, and into the future.
- We are thankful for those whose initial vision has made this ministry possible.
- We are thankful for those who have visited this site, those who have made comments, and those who have provided feedback.
- We are thankful for those who have attended our Spirit Path Gatherings in southwest Winnipeg, and we are especially thankful for those who have opened up their homes to host us.
- We are thankful for those who have attended our first few worship services, and for those who have offered their leadership.
- We are thankful for the churches and other groups who are helping to spread the word about our events.
- We are thankful for the prayers, support, and encouragement of so many as we begin this venture.
- We are thankful for the wider church: Winnipeg Presbytery, the Conference of Manitoba and Northwestern Ontario, and the United Church of Canada for their ongoing support, both financially and in other ways.
- We are thankful for our ecumenical partners who have been such a blessing to work with in these early stages. We have already developed a wonderful partnership with the Anglican and Lutheran churches. Thanks also to individuals from other denominations who have expressed interest or offered encouragement.
- We are thankful for financial contributions as well as the gifts of people’s time, talents, and energy.
Please consider making a donation to this ministry.
You can donate by sending a cheque made out to:
“Winnipeg Presbytery” - marked “Spirit Path” to:
1622-B St. Mary’s Road
A charitable receipt will be issued for all donations.
Thank you, and God bless you for your support!